NEW Fender American Standard Stratocaster USA NOS Maple Black OHSC SKB Case TSA
This fine guitar started out life as a Squier Bullit Strat. The body is thinner than a Standard Stratocaster,and the entire guitar weighs exactly six pounds on my postal scale. The neck is nice and smooth and straight. The rosewood fretboard is so dark,it almost looks like ebony. The frets are excellent. Plays and sounds wonderful. The electronics are stock Squier,and sound great for country and rock. The bridge is a hardtail,which many players prefer due to better stability and fewer tuning problems. This guitar is a real player,and great for the gigging musician on a budget. If you can't stand having a 8 or 9 pound Standard strapped on for hours,this may be the ticket. This is a used guitar,and there are some minor nicks and dings. It's a little "road worn" but I'm not going to charge extra for that like the Fender custom shop does. It is a really nice looking guitar. Please ask any questions before bidding. I will not accept bids from anyone with zero feedback. Sorry,but I've been burned alot lately by bidders that don't pay me. Thanks and happy bidding.
337 total views, 1 so far today
- Fender 1954 Stratocaster Reissue
- pro Upgraded Fender Stratocaster Tom Anderson, Warmoth Flame Maple Neck – Suhr
- 2013 American Standard Stratocaster, Olympic White, Fender Custom Shop Fat 50′s
- Vintage 59 Ri Usa Fender Strat Body Stratocaster Guitar Sherwood Green Nitro
- New Fender Japan St62-tx Stratocaster Sbl