Fender American Standard Stratocaster HSS Electric Guitar
This fine guitar started out life as a Squier Bullit Strat. The body is thinner than a Standard Stratocaster,and the entire guitar weighs exactly six pounds on my postal scale. The neck is nice and smooth and straight. The rosewood fretboard is so dark,it almost looks like ebony. The frets are excellent. Plays and sounds wonderful. The electronics are stock Squier,and sound great for country and rock. The bridge is a hardtail,which many players prefer due to better stability and fewer tuning problems. This guitar is a real player,and great for the gigging musician on a budget. If you can't stand having a 8 or 9 pound Standard strapped on for hours,this may be the ticket. This is a used guitar,and there are some minor nicks and dings. It's a little "road worn" but I'm not going to charge extra for that like the Fender custom shop does. It is a really nice looking guitar. Please ask any questions before bidding. I will not accept bids from anyone with zero feedback. Sorry,but I've been burned alot lately by bidders that don't pay me. Thanks and happy bidding.
283 total views, 1 so far today
- Usa Fender Stratocaster Fender Strat Eric Johnson Neck
- Fender Stratocaster Active Pickips Floyd Rose V-neck Shape
- 2013 Fender American Select Stratocaster – Tobacco Flamed Top Electric Guitar
- Doobie Brothers Autographed Fender Strat Pick Guard
- 1973 Fender Stratocaster Usa With Original Case Steel Med Jumbo Frets Hss 73